Welcome to Grassfield High School

Gang Awareness
jostens yearbook it
School Bus Routes
My Payment Plus
osp icon
Scholarship Information image icon
Athletic Calendar
School lunch Menus
senior class icon
Order My Transcript Parchment
peachjar eflyers
student synergy icon
parent synergy icon
grizzly events icon

Parking Passes 2017/2018

In order to apply for a parking permit, students should submit an online application (online app).  Upon completion of the application, students should verify all submitted information as well as print and sign a copy of the online Confirmation FormThe signed Confirmation Form and a valid Virginia driver’s license should be brought to the Grassfield High School auditorium on one of the following dates:

Wednesday, August 23                                   2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, August 24                                      2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, August 30                                  2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, August 31                                      2:00 PM – 4:00 PM

** NOTE:  All rules and regulations are attached in the printable document (pdf).  Please read ALL rules BEFORE applying!  Those students who do not have internet access may pick up a copy of the parking permit application from the main office. **


Requesting Transcripts??

Current Students: Request your transcript using your Parchment account.  Please allow 14 working school days for processing.   If you request your transcript over a weekend or holiday, processing may take longer.

 Former Students: 2017 Graduates ONLY- You will become an Alumni on August 1, 2017.  You will request your transcript from Parchment as you have done during the school year.  As an Alumnus, you will have a $3.50 charge for an electronic copy to be sent to an email or college.  There will be a $6.00 charge to receive a paper copy. 

Graduates within 2016 and 2013 – Request your transcript from your high school.  Parchment does not have your transcript. 
Graduates prior to five years ago: You may obtain an official copy of your High School Transcript or Immunization Record by following this process:

  1. If you graduated or left the Chesapeake Public School division more than 5 years ago, you may contact the Microfilm department for any of the above information.
    Submit the Transcript Request Form to the Microfilm Department

Chesapeake Public Schools Microfilm Department  2107 Liberty Street  Chesapeake, VA 23324