2300 Old Greenbrier Rd
Chesapeake, VA 23325
- This craft show is sponsored by Indian River Middle School and its AVID Program. Students will be here to assist with vendor set-up and break-down. Set-up times will be Friday evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday morning starting at 7:00 a.m. Break-down will be at the conclusion of the show.
- One continental breakfast ticket is included with each booth rental. Additional breakfast tickets can be purchased for an additional $5.00. Breakfast items include coffee, juice, water, granola bars, an assortment of pastries, and fresh fruit.
- Tables and spaces are provided on a first-come first-served basis. Tables are very limited.
- The spaces will be approximately 10 by 14 feet, except on the main hallway where booths will be 8 by 14 feet. They will be marked prior to the show. Vendors must stay within their designated space. If you want customers to walk to side tables, the walking area must be within your space.
- You will receive your space assignment when you check-in.
- All vendors should stay set-up until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. Requests to leave early must be approved.
- Registration begins August 1. The deadline for registration is Thursday, October 5th.
- Make checks payable to Indian River Middle School.
Please send in your registration as early as possible as we anticipate selling out quickly. We believe our show will be quite popular again this year. Don’t wait until the deadline to send in your registration as it may be too late. No refunds will be given after September 30th. Should there be a cancellation of the event due to inclement weather or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, refunds will not be given. However, those registered for the show will be provided the same space on the rescheduled date without having to re-register.
See the vendor registration form below. Print and return with payment to Indian River Middle School: